This book warns parents against disturbing our baseball kids.
1) Do not force your opinions on your kids.
2) Do not try to change your kids.
3) Do not forget to be decent.
4) Do not be a burden for your kids.
5) Do not interfere with your kids.
6) Do not expect too much.
7) Do not forget the meaning of playing sports.
8) Do not compare your kid with others.
9) Do not take a seat at the front.
10) Try to maintain a positive attitude.
My son looked down in a game the other day. It turned out that he had a slight cold. I suppose, however, it was not just that. He was down because my husband and I tried to meddle. Now I know we shouldn't have done that. It meant nothing.