課題から、単語テストをつくってみました。Travel to New York (5)
on board / values / recognition / stand out / knock somebody's socks off
1) involed in something or working for an organization
・ The group has given more than 50 concerts to school groups since Morgan came ( ).
2) public admiration and thanks for someone's work or achievements
・ Women painters got little ( ) in those days.
3) to surprise and please someone by doing something in a way that is very impressive
・ Her performance ( )!!
4) to be clearly better or the best
・ Owen ( ) as the best young player in the game.
5) your principles about what is right and wrong, or your ideas what is important in life
・ They shared cultural ( ).
1) on board
3) knocked my socks off
4) stood out